Originally built in 1850 by the gramling family of Dekalb County, Indiana. It was moved 45 miles from its orginal location to a permantent home at Stone's Trace site. It was reconstructed by Stone's Trace volunteers & Stone's Trace Regulators' members. Feel free to walk through this 19th century home as we continue to make progress on giving the past a future.
As we continue our work, we are counting on the generous support of our friends who understand the value of preserving these early Indiana and American historical structures.